We are very excited with the upcoming token sale of Matic Network on Binance Launchpad. Recently, we interviewed co-founder Sandeep Nailwal on our YouTube Channel:
The Matic Network Contest
We are now bringing an exciting contest for our viewers and readers. All you need to do is watch the video above and ask a question to the Matic Network team “in context of the interview.” The top five questions will be eligible to win free Matic tokens.
You need to drop your questions to us on Twitter. Remember to tag both @MaticNetwork and @TheCryptoDost Twitter handles on your questions.
Rules to Participate in the Matic Network Contest:
- Follow @MaticNetwork and @TheCryptoDost on Twitter.
- Join the Matic Network Official Community and Official Announcements channels on Telegram.
- Watch the YouTube video and leave a related question on Twitter.
- Have a KYC-approved Binance account for the Matic token airdrop. Users will need to have completed a level-2 account verification on Binance and also be from an accepted jurisdiction that is able to participate in the Launchpad token sale.
The top five best questions will be selected and $20 worth of Matic tokens will be credited to their Binance accounts post listing.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selection of the winners will be final and binding.
- The Matic Tokens will be airdropped directly to the individual winner accounts post listing of Matic Token on Binance.
- One winning Binance ID will get the reward only once even if declared winners in multiple AMAs/interviews/any-other-avenue prior to the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO).
- Users from the following countries will not be eligible to participate in the promotion: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, Central African Republic, Cote dIvoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Malaysia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America (USA), Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
We look forward to participation from the entire Indian crypto community!